PrEP + Services Locator

In addition to performing any tests you may need—including HIV, hepatitis, and STD testing—your doctor can also prescribe PrEP and PEP.

If you can’t get to your doctor or you don’t feel comfortable asking for a test—or if you don’t have a primary care provider—search here for centers affiliated with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health that offer sexual health services and more.

Enter your zip code below to see a list of sites offering HIV/STD Testing, PrEP, and Syringe Service Providers.